Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Dateline Cochran, GA

wrote:
On Thu, 15 May 2014 07:53:01 -0400, "G. Ross"
I can't believe someone gets paid to broadcast gems like that. They
must be brilliant to get that job.

Look at it this way. There's bound to be a number of people who won't
move unless someone tells them to.

And considering the litigious reputation the US has, what is the
possibility that someone would sue a radio station for not advising
the obvious? You just never know.

Unfortunately Dave - the underlying principle you allude to is all to true.
The only exception I might take is in your pointing to the US. Hell man -
it's a global thing... at least in the developed global world.

--

-Mike-