Posted to alt.home.repair

Default This NG is a hoot!

On 5/15/2014 1:25 AM, Waky Zaky, Expert Poop Muncher wrote:
I've never seen so many old cranks in any other NG. What is even more
interesting is that one can discern from the posting time of responses that
most of you old mos must spend a large part of your day posting to this NG.
I guess being on "disability" give you a lot of time and posting here gives
you something to do.

It's pitiful, but entertaining.

Is anybody here under 60 years old?

Whacky Zacky, what age group are you in and how many nyms do you use?
When I was a young man, I did get impatient sometimes with old folks
until I realized I would be in that situation someday. Because of that,
I was never mean to old folks and the disabled. As a matter of fact I
did what I could to help them when I saw they were having a problem
getting around and I continue to do it even though I'm disabled myself.
Up until a few years ago, I could carry their groceries for them but now
I can at least hold a door for someone who's in a wheelchair or using a
walker which is something I've had to use before. Whacky Zacky,
you're quite the pyrogenic posterior sphincter as proven by your
attitude and disrespectful behavior toward the aged and disabled. I
would tell you to consume excreta and expire but in your case, that
would be akin to cannibalism. I have my doubts that you'll survive to
reach the age of me and many of the people who post to this group due to
the unhealthy habits and addictions you share with those of your ilk who
are some of the nastiest cretins I've ever met. Whacky Zacky, I don't
think you'll make it to 60 and you'll be lucky if you reach 50. I
certainly won't be around to witness your decline into poor health and
what will probably be dementia because of the brain damaged caused by
your consumption of recreational chemicals and your inhalation of the
toxic byproducts of combustion from several plant species. It's very
satisfying to me to know that you won't reach the age of those you
disparage and treat with so much disrespect. Karma is a bitch ain't it? ^__^

TDD