Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default OT, Two boys seriously injured when bounce house is blown intothe air by wind

On Wednesday, May 14, 2014 9:06:31 AM UTC-4, The Daring Dufas wrote:
Holy cow! Even those things you expect to be completely safe for

children to romp around in, can be dangerous. o_O

http://preview.tinyurl.com/mgwncxp

TDD

At least this article didn't mislead. I saw this on NBC nightly news
last night. While talking about it, they were saying how the kids
fell 15 ft, but were showing a video of the thing a couple hundred
feet up in the air. I had to play it back a few times, until I figured
out that the kids must have fallen out long before what they were
showing. It's still amazing. I wonder if there was any warning, ie
pick-up in the wind leading up to this, where parents should have
gotten the kids out, or if it just came up very quickly....