Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Decapitated Birds Found On Streets In Vegas Neighborhood

On Wed, 14 May 2014 03:14:52 +0200, nestork
wrote:

'Oren[_2_ Wrote:
;3235253']
I curious if the 90 ton dead whale on the Canadian shore exploded yet.

No, it's not going to explode. Whales die all the time and their bodies
(if inflated with methane gas from decomposition) wash up on shore. If
the whale is far out at sea, after the methane gas escapes from the
carcass, it sinks to the sea floor where it provides nutrition for all
the scavengers in the ocean that feed on dead fish (which also sink
after they die). A whale like that would provide a lot of food for
scavengers for months or even years.

Apparantly, the whale is going to be cut up and it's skeleton sent to a
museum in Ontario. Messy and smelly work though it would be.

Who will be the lucky person to make the first puncture in a 90 ton
bloated whale? I think they once used explosives in California. Whale
stuff landed everywhere, except in Detroit. I think.

'possums climb into dead cows through the rectum and eat from the
inside out. Poke a hole in the cow and they run out. Stand back...