Posted to rec.woodworking
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Morons at Deft

"-MIKE-" wrote in message

I just got off the phone with the supervisor of tech
support for Deft Spray Lacquer.

I asked what the best product was for cleaning a wood
that was top coated with their lacquer. They guy had no
idea. I asked about Windex or an alcohol based cleaner. Still no idea.
I said, "Are you telling me you're the supervisor for
tech support for Deft finishes and you have no idea if
ammonia will have a negative reaction with your product
or not?" "Um, uhhh, um..."
Unbelievable.

FYI, I would avoid alcohol, acetone, lacquer thinner, bases and acids.
Water too.

Best cleaning is dusting. A damp - damp, not wet - cloth can be used, dry
immediately. If there is grunge to get off use paint thinner or naptha.

--

dadiOH