Posted to rec.woodworking
John Grossbohlin[_4_] John Grossbohlin[_4_] is offline

Default Morons at Deft

"-MIKE-" wrote in message ...

I just got off the phone with the supervisor of tech support for Deft Spray
Lacquer.

I asked what the best product was for cleaning a wood that was top coated
with their lacquer. They guy had no idea. I asked about Windex or an
alcohol based cleaner. Still no idea.

I said, "Are you telling me you're the supervisor for tech support for Deft
finishes and you have no idea if ammonia will have a negative reaction with
your product or not?" "Um, uhhh, um..."

Unbelievable.

Not surprising that a supervisor wouldn't know... they are there to ride
herd over the customer service reps not deal with customers. The reps
generally follow scripts... so they may not "know" themselves.