Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] adsDUMP@wizardanswers.com is offline

Default Morons at Deft

On Tue, 13 May 2014 14:35:21 -0500, -MIKE-
wrote:

I just got off the phone with the supervisor of tech support for Deft
Spray Lacquer.

I asked what the best product was for cleaning a wood that was top
coated with their lacquer. They guy had no idea. I asked about Windex
or an alcohol based cleaner. Still no idea.

I said, "Are you telling me you're the supervisor for tech support for
Deft finishes and you have no idea if ammonia will have a negative
reaction with your product or not?" "Um, uhhh, um..."

Unbelievable.

Tech support for a wood finishing product only expects questions about
preparation and application, not the practical part of caring for it
later ;-)