Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Decapitated Birds Found On Streets In Vegas Neighborhood

On Mon, 12 May 2014 18:03:20 +0200, nestork
wrote:

HomeGuy:

Can't you understand why the Americans in here get fed up with you when
you're continuously criticizing their country at every available
opportunity?

No he can't, Nestor.

You make it sound like crazy and sick stuff doesn't happen in Canada,
but it does, only less frequently because of the difference in national
populations.

I'm glad Canada has prisons and metal institutions. Home Guy might
come to America. We used to have dungeons to deal with the likes of
him. Now we put them in the back-behind-down-yonder. Feed 'em swill
and if lucky they get a pea and a carrot. When bored we turn them
around to face the wall - hanging from the chains.