Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers,misc.consumers.house
HomeGuy HomeGuy is offline

Default For the fool praising Fedora (and other versions of unix/linux)

Oren unnecessarily full-quoted:

Todd,

This poster stills runs Win95 and Netscape Navigator.

I haven't run win-95 since about July 2000.

But yea - I use Netscape Navigator for usenet. Something that
apparently mOron doesn't realize is that Usenet is about 15 years older
than the usenet client I use.

Here calling people fools. The damn Canuck Millionaire, he claimes
to be rich. He could hire a tech to set him up.

What a maroon you are - a proven fool.

Go look up how old usenet is, and then tell us why a "modern" usenet
client is any better than an old one.

I'll give Linux another try one day

We can't wait.