Posted to alt.home.repair

Default How long does a portable gasoline powered electric generator usually last?

On Mon, 12 May 2014 14:25:34 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:

On 5/12/2014 6:36 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 5/11/2014 9:26 PM, wrote:
Just sold my 1959 Onan - still running great but a bit hard to start -

Onanism since 1959. Sounds about right

After all these year, it gets hard to start?
Bet you're going blind, too.

Get your mind out of the gutter you dirty old man.

Yeah, Ed, we've got Mormons present.

To get my mind "into" the gutter I'd need a ladder to get that high.

As a classmate of my brothers back in the sixties said - "my ming's
not in the gutter, it's up on a lamp-post" to which another (or
several" classmates replied"but the lamp-post has been knocked over".

Same one who said he "didn't drink any more" and "never touched the
stuff" - to which the reply was "not any less either" and "not since
the invention of the funnel".