Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.consumers
ChairMan[_6_] ChairMan[_6_] is offline

Default Decapitated Birds Found On Streets In Vegas Neighborhood

HOME BOI wrote:
Meanie wrote:

Do you americans have any limits to your depravity?

ChairMan wrote:

No, and he has no limit to his idiocy or nyms.

Why does my anonymity bother you so much ChairMan?

This will be the only response i will give you, HOME BOI.
I have no problem with your anonymity, I don't give a ****
who you are!
The ONLY reason you morph is to avoid KF, which shows a deep
character flaw in YOU!
It is also the #1 charactristic of a TROLL, which you prove
yourself to be on a daily basis
You don't like what i post, KF me, unlike you I won't morph
to avoid it and try to get attention.
There is not one other poster here that post anonymously
that morphs daily or even in the same thread.
Clear enough for you ****WIT?
Now FOAD