Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default TENMA products

wrote:
I think Tenma is just a name. See the post about the "hung chang" scope or whatever. I got one of thoise and really, it's not bad. It's only a 20 Mhz but it is fine for general audio work. It triggers OK and there are no funky abberations in its operation or anyhting. It is at least as good as the B & K.

I always assumed tenma was some house brand from MCM electronics, but I
noticed Newark sells their stuff too now.

Nothing will top the weirdness of when I think it was Allied Electronics
selling stuff from Radio Shack in their catalog.