Posted to rec.woodworking

Default New Ax Design

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:536ebbd2$0$35009
:

Much prefer an existing design called a valve.

Use one to start and stop the cooking stove as well
as another to control gas log for the fireplace.

Significantly reduces the air pollution.

Takes up less space.

Don't have to step outside to get firewood.

Don't have to be concerned about the termites or other
bugs found in stacked cord wood.

Don't have access to natural gas, install an LPG
tank in the back accessible from the street so it
can be filled from the LPG truck.

Need exercise?

That's why the Nifty Past Fifty gym exists. (Or the
gym nearest you).

Good place to meet others with similar needs.

90 minutes, three days a week, works for me.

Lew

It's a nice night out there. I think I'm going to grab some marshmallows
and head down to the fire.

Puckdropper
--
Make it to fit, don't make it fit.