Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Malware more likely in Windows 7 PCs than XP: Microsoft

On Sat, 10 May 2014 15:47:11 -0600, Tony Hwang
wrote:

Hi,
Another thing is the more you load up all those stuffs system becomes
slow for increased overhead on system resource. Catch 22 situation.

I follow simple basic rules (learned) from pros. (I'm self taught)

Dedicate the PC for tasks. Those you need. Don't try to make the
all-in-one solution for every task.

1) Give it ALL the memory it can handle

2) Give it ALL the drive space it can handle

3) Use only software intended for the use of the system

This is why I do clean in installs. I can make the system work
without all the trash hogs.

IOW - delicate AutoCAD on a system that uses the resources to handle
the software. Just an example.

E-Mail, Web browsing and Video viewing takes less resources. Dedicate
that system for the house wife