Posted to rec.woodworking
WW[_2_] WW[_2_] is offline

Default TV legal ad focused on table saw injuries

"woodchucker" wrote in message

SNIP

We are in danger, no doubt.
What's worse is the kids today are less capable then we were. There
reading and math scores are very low.
The loss of vocational schooling in the middle and high school (wood
shop, metal shop) leave no where for these less educated kids to go.

Add to that our lack of making hard decisions and you have a firestorm
brewing.. of catastrophic proportions.

In the old days, people were more adept at adapting, today, less so.

--
Jeff

I had 2 wood shop classes in high school. In the 40s. Also aeronautics and
chemistry and electronics. This made my life what it is and took me into
jobs I liked. WW