Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Jasen Betts[_2_] Jasen Betts[_2_] is offline

Default Garage Door Opener Range.

On 2014-05-09, Jim Thompson wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2014 15:38:43 -0500, amdx wrote:

Genie Model 2024

Can you simply buy a 433MHz receiver that has a relay output?

I got one for my dad's gate, his Door remote was branded Dominator, so,
probably uses a different code sequence to Genie. I can't spot the
receiver modiule on-line (I got mine over the counter from the
Dominator agent).

OTOH you could just get a 433MHz receiver module and a transmitter
replace the transmitter antenna with something worse than what it
comes with abd wire them together far enough apart that the receiver
can't see the transmitter,

--
umop apisdn