Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TV legal ad focused on table saw injuries

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Fri, 09 May 2014 15:16:53 -0400, Mike Marlow wrote:

Maybe we just need to quit compaining so much about everything. It's
been this way since the beginnin of time.

The world population doubles about every 60 years. It has *not* been
that way since "the beginning of time". How long do you think that
can continue? How long before the "too many rats in a cage" syndrome
gets out of hand?

Not that long Larry - at some point the rats will start eating each other.
Problem solved. We are seeing that in segments of our society today.
Darwin and human nature seem to have a way of controlling things despite our
best hopes/fears.

BTW, the US is right on the average. In 1950 the population was 151
million. Sixty years later, in 2010, the population was 309 million.
Both numbers from the census.

I don't doubt those numbers one bit Larry. Just not sure how meaningful
they are.

--

-Mike-