Posted to rec.woodworking

Default TV legal ad focused on table saw injuries

Larry Blanchard wrote:
On Thu, 08 May 2014 21:52:10 -0500, Leon wrote:

SawStop is simply doing what every other company does with its
patents.

No argument. I just get irritated at what I think are excesses of
capitalism. This mornings paper had an article about a low birth rate
and said it was good for overpopulation but bad for the economy.
Everyone they quoted complained about the economic impact and ignored
the population issue. Same with environmental controls. Big coal
and big oil scream about damage to their profits.

And no, before the tea party types here foam at the mouth, I don't
know of a better system.

And then - back in the stone age, our grandfathers will still be complaining
about the generation we live in. To some extent - this crap just keeps
going around. Maybe we just need to quit compaining so much about
everything. It's been this way since the beginnin of time.

--

-Mike-

I take some solace in the probability that if we keep on being so
stupid, we'll become extinct or fall back to the stone age.