Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Data Recovery

On Thu, 08 May 2014 21:51:37 -0400, wrote:

On Thu, 08 May 2014 18:37:33 -0700, Oren wrote:

On Thu, 08 May 2014 15:51:07 -0400,
wrote:

I am running Firefox and I have it set to delete cookies when I close
the session but I still get tracking cookies now and then.
I am also running "disconnect" the program Spurlock was talking about

Have a look at Lightbeam:

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/lightbeam/

I don't accept cookies so it goes dark on me

I will give it a shot.
The problem with not taking cookies at all is a lot of sites simply
will not work.

I do HTTPS banking without taking cookies. Secure, have not been a
problem for me - so far. Same for a few other sites.