Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
[email protected] aasberry@aol.com is offline

Default Tractor question

On Fri, 04 Apr 2014 15:34:52 -0700, SteveB wrote:

I have a Montana 4344 tractor. Some really crappy welding cut loose,so
I had to fix it. Now, I have the bars that lift the back box fully
pulled up, and can find no way in hell to get them back down. We've
tried every possibility, but can't get them to operate and drop. I have
an ad in for a mechanic in the local paper. Any ideas?

Steve

Both the Mitsubishi tractors I've owned had a lever in front of the
seat to lock the lift. In the locked position, you could tap into the
hydraulic circuit and use the up/down lever to control a single acting
cylinder.