Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Data Recovery

Someone was looking for data recovery software a while back. There
is a very good program available free for one day at Glarysoft's give
away site. 5-8-14 Snag it if you can now because there's no telling when
it will be offered again. ^_^

http://giveaway.glarysoft.com/grtdatarecoveryv2.1-778/

TDD

The sites I regularly use for downloading and installing give away
software are Give Away Of The Day and Glarysoft's give away site. I'v
had no problems with software from either site because the people who
run them have a good reputation and scan for malware anything they
offer. If something were wrong, they would immediately take it down and
let everyone know. I have seen false positives for a virus in a lot
software especially if it must get into system files in order to
function. I just downloaded and installed the software which updated the
version that I already have. I have other GRT software on my system and
have never had a problem with it. I just did a deep scan with Avast
Antivirus and IObit Malware Fighter and there was no threat detected. I
do trust the the two sites I use and install their offerings on multiple
computers which are running different brands of antimalware software.
Glarysoft actually produces system cleaning software so I doubt they
would offer anything infected with a virus. ^_^

http://www.giveawayoftheday.com/