Posted to alt.home.repair
harry k harry k is offline

Default Would You Buy A Touchless Toilet Flush Kit?

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 6:43:33 PM UTC-7, nestork wrote:
Seems like a gimick to me. Why would someone want a "touchless" toilet
flushing system when the trip lever has served us well for decades now?

I'd try one if the price was reasonable. I can't break my wife from holding onto the trip lever until the flush is done. Then when she lets go, the ball doesn't seal. 20 years of yelling at her hasn't cured the problem. I've even threatened to put a 1/4 turn valve on it so she'll only get one flush until I reset it.

Harry K