Posted to alt.electronics
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Plasma ball return path?

On Wed, 07 May 2014 19:04:47 +0100, Ian Field wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 16 Apr 2014 14:42:37 +0100, Rheilly Phoull
wrote:

On 16/04/14 07:27, Uncle Peter wrote:
Where is the high voltage return path in a plasma ball?

It's right through your finger down through the left leg into the big
toe and off to ground via your shoe.

But the HV generator isn't grounded. It needs to get from me back to that
somehow. I looked inside one and only one wire leads from it, to the
centre of the sphere. Where is the other one?

Its a really camp toy - you're not supposed to understand how it works.

It makes pretty colours.

--
_ _ _ ___ ___. . ___. . .
|\ /| \ | | / | | __| |___|