Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default where are the honey bees?

clipped

I was surprised to see a report that implied that CCD might be related to

cell and cordless phone use. The media came to that result based on a small

German study that implied close-by radio signals can disrupt bee's

direction-finding capabilities. Needless to say, it was quickly disproved

since CCD occurs in places with virtually no EMI.

Bobby G.

And I think you'll similarly find that CCD occurs in remote places
with virtually no pesticides and for sure no imidacloprid.

In a place with no agriculture and no pesticide/herbicide use, there
prolly isn't anyone there paying attention to honey bees ;o)