Posted to alt.home.repair
Danny D.[_10_] Danny D.[_10_] is offline

Default Need to make airtight 2x50' long 1.5" diameter vacuum hoses forsiphon

On Wed, 07 May 2014 09:20:54 -0700, trader_4 wrote:

Also, you may not need to plug all the various inlets. There
may be valves by the pump where you can easily turn off at least
some of them.

Oh, I have valves. Lots and lots and lot of them.

Last I counted, I think there were more than a dozen Jandy
valves on the pool equipment.

Certainly there are some to isolate the spa from the pool.

I'll have to look at the rest, as I've forgotten what they
do offhand, but, valves I have lots of!