Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Trying to find old sears garage opener remote 132A1812

On Tuesday, May 6, 2014 9:44:02 PM UTC-4, Mr. G wrote:
My sears garage opener has worked many years with no problem, the only

problem I've run into recently is the remote now only works every now and

then. It's not the battery. I would hope somewhere on this planet there is

another remote # 132A1812. The model unit number

139.653000 works perfect, I just need another remote # 132A1812. Thanks in

advance for any help.

--

I assume you looked on Ebay? Checked Sears parts online? As others
have said, I think you can buy universal ones that have two parts.