Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Need to make airtight 2x50' long 1.5" diameter vacuum hoses for siphon

Danny D. posted for all of us...

And I know how to SNIP

On Tue, 06 May 2014 15:38:33 -0700, Oren wrote:

P.S. note for you. You once asked about the Aqua Comb for cleaning
pool filters. I just bought one, $10 off. Not used it yet but found a
video. The guy lives in your area, I think.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVNEF2m8Gnw

Hi there Oren,

Funny you should mention that, because, since the pool was green:
https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2920/...032254e9_b.jpg

I just today thoroughly cleaned both cartidge filters!

Here's the small filter, being cleaned at about 75PSI:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7429/...e8998cce_b.jpg

And, here's an attempt at soaking it in a blue recycling bin:
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7424/...ff9d6bce_b.jpg

Some day, I'll figure out how to plug the leaks!
https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7394/...8d6bfd22_b.jpg

Geez, this has more leaks than the NSA.

Why not just get 50ft of black drain hose and be done with aggravation?

--
Tekkie