Posted to uk.d-i-y
Davey Davey is offline

Default Anti static on vaccuum cleaner

On Mon, 5 May 2014 10:25:26 +0100
"Brian Gaff" wrote:

Yes as do horses of course. Fun is felt by other animals.
Near me some years ago there was a field with horses in it. Most of
the time they would be well behaved, but one in particular had a way
to wind up dogs.
It would wait till the dog laid down, then sneak up behind it and
poke it up its bottom with its nose. When the dog got up and looked
around for anyone, it would obviously puzzled as the horse was busy
eating grass, so it would move a few feet and lay down again, and so
it went on until eventually the dog got fed up and wandered off and
laid on the other side of a fence.

Very strange.
Brian

The same dog of ours would be tormented by squirrels when we lived at a
place where she had to be kept on a lead outside the property, as it was
open-plan gardens, the ghastly 'Rolling Meadow' communal lawn system.
The squirrels soon learned exactly how long her lead was, and would sit
there just outside the range. We often thought about extending the lead
one day, but never did.

Funny, after that, she would kill any squirrel she could catch.

--
Davey.