Posted to uk.d-i-y
Uncle Peter[_2_] Uncle Peter[_2_] is offline

Default Boiler condenser pipe/overflow curved inwards?

On Sun, 04 May 2014 14:44:07 +0100, Tim Streater wrote:

In article , ARW
wrote:

"Uncle Peter" wrote in message
news

You must have **** boilers if they do that. What was wrong with the
traditional header tank?

They only do that if there is a fault. There are lots of reasons why a
traditional header tank is not used on some installations.

I recently had the header tank taken out, a relief since:

1) there are no longer pipes in the attic to freeze

My attic doesn't go that cold (as it's above the house) and the pipes are lagged.

2) there's no tank to accumulate grot and dead animals

No lid?!?

3) I get mains pressure water, much better

You only need that much pressure for a garden hose. Are you watering the garden with hot water?

That do you?

No.

--
Q. What's the difference between a brown-noser and a ****-head?