Posted to alt.home.repair
Dave[_64_] Dave[_64_] is offline

Default Goal 100% even more... bladder capacity

So I woke up this morning and I was fine. My hands and feet were swelling a little still, so I took ibuprofen. Big mistake. My ass started
dripping blood.

After eating breakfast, I started breaking out in hives! If you don't know what hives are, it's red, bumpy splotches on your skin. And it itches
like crap! I only had it on my elbows and knees at first. Then it started to spread. I then had hives on my cheeks, forehead, chest, front and
back of my neck, shoulders, upper back, hips, inner part of my arms, and upper part if my legs and my penis. It sucked! I wanted to itch it
soooooo badly! Instead, I had to itch my testicles and such.

Another bad thing was that I had a tennis tournament tonight. By that time the hives were going away, but my face looked like a hive of bees had
attacked me. I had to put makeup on to try to disguise the red splotches, but I still looked bad. I got to the tournament and started my first
match. At first I was losing, then things started to change. I came back and win 3 games in a row and brought my score up. The girl I played got
another point, and then I finished her off.

I had a second round bi (don't know how to spell it) so I got to rest. My anus was hurting again and I was coughing blood here and there. My
hives was almost completely gone, then I starts coughing non stop. I kept coughing and coughing, which stressed out my back and I started to
have back spasms again.

I bowed out of the tournament and went home. First, we stopped at the store to get stuff for my mom, who has the flu right now. Anyways, my
penis, legs and neck started to itch again. I thought the hives were coming back in some places. When I got home, I took a shower. Before I did,
I looked in the mirror and saw that I had hives covering almost every inch of me. I had the urge to scratch my whole body, which annoyed the
crap out of me.

I took two pills to help with my back and hives just a few minutes ago as now I'm sitting on my bed scratching my balls. I'm also watching the
hives spread down to my wrists. I'm so uncomfortable right now! Well, these pills are going to make me really sleepy so I'm going to have to
stop here. Before I do stop though, I want to let you know that I have a cheer competition tomorrow. I wonder how that's going to go. Which me
good luck.