Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics of 04/2014

On 5/3/2014 9:36 AM, Oren wrote:
On Sat, 03 May 2014 00:13:46 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/2/2014 7:28 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 01 May 2014 23:40:19 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 9:55 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 01 May 2014 21:07:57 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 23:53:59 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote:

Why do people care how many messages a person has posted?
They can easily be ignored by anyone not wanting to see
them. This newgroup is far more vibrant than some of the
others I go to which barely have 10-15 posts a month.

Exactly. Some people think only their speech is warranted.
Mostly when they disagree and demand you like what they
demand of others are not allowed to have a difference in
comment or opinion

Right Bob F?

Oren, you should be ashamed of yourself, you know darn well
that the only people who have freedom of speech are the melanin
enabled or Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. You
should never pussyfoot around and be Politically Correct about
it. Tell it like it is and not give a damn about offending
anyone or hurting their feelings. o_O

KILL WHITEY!

TDD

Where did I pussyfoot? I'm not out to hurt the sensitive feelings
of those superior thinkers. They can kiss my Lilly white ass.

I got stuff to say ...

You must spew everything they consider to be racist at them every
chance you get to cause overheating of their brains, what little
there is and it's quite possible that the P.L.L.C.F. center in
their mid-brain could actually burn out. That part of the brain
usually shrivels up and dies naturally as a normal human ages and
the debris is then carried away by the body's white blood cells.
Some abnormal humans with a defective immune system still have the
P.L.L.C.F. center in their aging brains which affects their sanity
and their behavior. In some people, that section of their brain
calcifies and is enclosed in a hard shell but the toxic elements
can leak out and only have a mild effect on their behavior. ^_^

TDD

I'll go Achmed on them. Invade their country, kill their leaders and
listen to the laminations of their women. Then pillage and plunder.

When they laminate their women, does it make a loud squishing sound? Is
there a lot of screaming to go along with it?

... and have a pork sandwich

With or without the corkscrew tail? Wouldn't that be laminated pig? ^_^

TDD

Dang. I'm going to need a much larger monitor or start using the zoom
feature. Lamentations -- the act of lamenting or expressing grief.

Good catch.

At least I didn't go Neener! Neener! Neener! ^_^ I have trouble seeing
what I'm doing too. Yesterday I bought a 32" LED TV from a pawn shop and
the TV has a VGA input so I hooked it to my latest desktop computer
which is a refurbished Dell Precision T3400 I bought off Amazon. I also
installed a 250gb SSD in place of the 250gb mechanical hard drive and
when I plug in the electrical cord, the Dell is ready 16 seconds after I
push the power button. A solid state hard drive can speed up an already
fast computer by quite a bit. I'm going to max out the memory and add a
2tb hard drive for storage of all my terrorist plans and videos so I can
share them with American patriots everywhere via The Interweb. ^_^

TDD