Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] nickiphoenix@gmail.com is offline

Default Homeowner Insurance Question

On Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:34:04 PM UTC-7, ChairMan wrote:
I'm currently insured with Safeco and my rates went up over $575 a year, so

I'm shopping it around.

I've got a quote from MetLife on my home and cars and i really like the

price. Does anyone have any experience with Metlife?

Good or bad? Do they pay well with little hassle? Not planning any claims,

I've only had 3 claims in 25 years. I know Safeco is a good company, but I'm

not real happy with the big increase

Opinions?

MY METLIFE INSURANCES HAVE GONE UP TOO BUT WENT FROM $511 UP TO $645. MY CAR INSURANCE WENT UP AND I THINK I AM PAYING TOO MUCH. I AM GOING TO SHOP AROUND TOO AS SOON AS MY CAR INSURANCE CLAIM IS OVER. ABOUT 6 MONTHS AGO SOMEONE RAN INTO ME AND METLIFE IS STILL IN PROCESS OF GETTING THEIR MONEY BACK.
INSURANCES SEEM TO LIKE GETTING YOU THEN GOING UP.