Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jon Elson Jon Elson is offline

Default Help me identifying a diode marking - IBM PS/2 85 server PSU, API manufactured

N_Cook wrote:

Would "suicide diode" be a valid term for searching within a supplier
site?. I've come across guaranteed VTS/diode failure to short and never
open, before , but not able to nail it down. Would you know of any
VTS/diode type number that is definitely made for this purpose?

No, that's my own description. Digi-Key part
SA5.0ALFCT-ND is a representative part, although not the one
I've seen in a particular power supply. (I can't find the
part number of that unit right now.)

Jon