Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Wood splitter.. not just another one.

Michael wrote:

He's pulling the blade onto a piece that he's holding steady with his
hands. Perhaps I should have said 10 reasons why it's unsafe.

I wondered if that was what was concerning you. I too, noted that but then
I realized that unless the stock moved, there really was no way it could be
dangerous to him, as the strike into the wood was very defined by the the
throw of the head. It's really no different than pushing a piece of wood
through a table saw.

--

-Mike-