Posted to rec.woodworking
woodchucker[_3_] woodchucker[_3_] is offline

Default Wood splitter.. not just another one.

On 5/3/2014 1:44 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 03 May 2014 00:36:10 -0400, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
The X would probably work on the small logs in the demo, but the really
big stuff could be tough.

It also appeared to me that the wood was very dry, didn't appear to
have any knots and was not all that dense. I would question the
efficacy of the splitter on heavier, gnarly wood.

Yep, I noticed that too. But still his tool was still easier than me
swinging my axe, safer, and quicker than waiting for a ram .

--
Jeff