Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default OT UKIP

"Nightjar" wrote in message
On 02/05/2014 18:15, Tim Streater wrote:
Your characterisation is this: I don't like the reasons advanced so I
will label it as Xenophobic as a way of shutting down debate....

I am perfectly willing to debate, as you will see from some of my other
contributions in this thread. That doesn't stop me believing that there is
no good argument for leaving the EU and that, therefore, the motivation of
anybody wanting to leave is most likely to be xenophobia, although I will
also accept that they might simply be badly misinformed.

Or they just believe that how things are done in a particularly
country should be decided by the citizens of that country
rather than imposed by some unelected stuffed shirts outside
the country. Thats not xenophobia, that is just a difference
of opinion on who gets to decide what happens.