Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT UKIP

On 02/05/14 22:29, ARW wrote:
"Tim Watts" wrote in message
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 02/05/14 09:24, Brian Gaff wrote:
However, its time to decide what racism is, and whether people
other than
English white persons can be it.

Racism is, like climate denialism, a term used by the left to shut down
rational debate on a subject where their idealism gives a nonsensical
answer.

"I said I used to be proud to be British and he said then you were a
racist".

More likely proud to be English unless the press were around.

Being scared of the next village is nothing new. Or country. Or race.
Just
something one would hope civilisation would overcome.

What if the next village *really are* ****s?

The French, the Welsh or the Scots?

No - West Sussex. Cannot trust those Brighton types...