Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Camping Table Plans?

HerHusband wrote:

I haven't sewn anything for the last few years, but I do need to do
some uphostery work and make a new shift boot for my car. A bag for
the camp table would be a good refresher project to learn the new
sewing machine.

Just remember - pedal to the metal. My wife yells at me for stepping on the
gas pedal too much. What the hell - it's a gas pedal, right?

I am impressed by my wife's janomi though. Very well built - and built to
last. Hers is not the most computerized model available, but it does a lot
of stuff. She loves it - which is why she won't let me near it...

--

-Mike-