Arch

Default A Video for Beginners (a bit long)

Fred, Thanks for the thorough review of another beginner's video for
sale. I'm not sure what unfilled need it fills. There is so much
excellent free info available on web sites and net turning groups,
clubs, catalogs, sales clerks. libraries and friendly hometown turners.
Periodicals such as your 'More Woodturning' and others follow the
beginner on past to novice and beyond. Often the viewer of a net site
can discuss a point with the author via email. As I read your review, I
should think this video would be useful for only one or two viewings by
any true beginner. Perhaps better used in the library of a club. Just my
take. You didn't mention what type of background music is on Alan's
video. I mean to be negative, not to be mean, but for $35 + 4% S&H, it
is probably quite special. Arch

Fortiter,