Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT UKIP

On 02/05/14 15:31, charles wrote:
In article ,
The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 02/05/14 14:05, Adrian wrote:
On Fri, 02 May 2014 12:49:40 +0000, Jethro_uk wrote:

Despite the fact that those rights were voted on in a referendum,

Not by me.

Is there some kind of minimum frequency with which you think every past
agreement should be re-confirmed by a referendum?

No but there should be some sort of minimum level of support a policy
has to have before it is NOT reconsidered by a referendum.

UKIP is trying to place the issue of EU membership on the agenda and its
succeeding despite the efforts of people to hand wave it away with
'xenophobia' 'racism' and 'little englander' type slurs.

So, do you think that if - as is being predicted - UKIP actually return
the most MEPS of ANY party to the EU, we should not have a reasonable
debate on those issues that drive the desire to re-examine our
relationship with a body, the president of whom no one has heard or
voted for?

No-one has voted for our Prime Minsiter, either.

On the contrary actually I did, by voting for his party at the last
election. A mistake I won't make again.

Not that it changed much, but in essence the people of this country
voted for 'anyone but Brown' and they got instead Cameron AND Clegg.

And now the realise they too are marginally incapable of doing anything
except what the EU tells them to.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.