Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cameron's lies.

In article ,
whisky-dave wrote:
Just about every UKIP person I see on TV makes my flesh creep. Even
more so than other politicians, if that's possible. They remind me of
the pub bore that everyone avoids.

But at least you get the chance to fidn out. I think that is a far
better situation than having someone employ spin doctors or just use
status/money/peer pressure/school ite to cover up wrong doing such as
cyril smith, Jimmy saville and a stuing of catholic priests etc...

Kiddy fiddlers ain't restricted to any one class.

--
*Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.