Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cameron's lies.

On Friday, 2 May 2014 10:38:49 UTC+1, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:
In article ,

harryagain wrote:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/legacy/th...on_lisbon.html

Vote UKIP

Just about every UKIP person I see on TV makes my flesh creep. Even more
so than other politicians, if that's possible. They remind me of the pub
bore that everyone avoids.

But at least you get the chance to fidn out. I think that is a far better situation than having someone employ spin doctors or just use status/money/peer pressure/school ite to cover up wrong doing such as cyril smith, Jimmy saville and a stuing of catholic priests etc...