Posted to alt.home.repair

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics of 04/2014

On 5/1/2014 7:53 PM, badgolferman wrote:
Stormin Mormon wrote:
Guess I did slow down my rate of fire a bit?

Why do people care how many messages a person has posted? They can
easily be ignored by anyone not wanting to see them. This newgroup is
far more vibrant than some of the others I go to which barely have
10-15 posts a month.

We do have active membership. Plus the web portal
folks who don't know or care what Usenet is. Once
in a while someone shares knowledge with a
sincere reader. I'd call that a rather good
success.

--
..
Christopher A. Young