Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default alt.home.repair newsgroup statistics of 04/2014

On Thu, 01 May 2014 21:07:57 -0500, The Daring Dufas
wrote:

On 5/1/2014 7:43 PM, Oren wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2014 23:53:59 +0000 (UTC), "badgolferman"
wrote:

Why do people care how many messages a person has posted? They can
easily be ignored by anyone not wanting to see them. This newgroup is
far more vibrant than some of the others I go to which barely have
10-15 posts a month.

Exactly. Some people think only their speech is warranted. Mostly
when they disagree and demand you like what they demand of others are
not allowed to have a difference in comment or opinion

Right Bob F?

Oren, you should be ashamed of yourself, you know darn well that the
only people who have freedom of speech are the melanin enabled or
Progressive Liberal Leftist Commiecrat Freaks. You should never
pussyfoot around and be Politically Correct about it. Tell it like it is
and not give a damn about offending anyone or hurting their feelings. o_O

KILL WHITEY!

TDD

Where did I pussyfoot? I'm not out to hurt the sensitive feelings of
those superior thinkers. They can kiss my Lilly white ass.

I got stuff to say ...