Posted to alt.home.repair

Default holes from old mortice lock mean I can't fit a new one....

On 5/1/2014 7:25 PM, Tekkie® wrote:
DerbyDad03 posted for all of us...
Hmm....that sounds really familiar. I wonder if I said the same thing about
45 hours ago.

EXCUSE ME for disturbing sense of decorum but I don't read postings every
day. Did you go back and look at previous posts to yours and see if anyone
else posted the same thing? I am glad you are keeping watch over me
occupying your time so you can't make any more useless posts.

You putting up with that? What with this "about"
stuff, should insist on exact hours and minutes.

--
..
Christopher A. Young