Posted to uk.d-i-y
bert[_3_] bert[_3_] is offline

Default Ronseal pump fence sprayers with Ronseal one coat fence protectors??

In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
On 28/04/2014 21:53, Mr Fuxit wrote:
On Sunday, 27 April 2014 21:02:36 UTC+1, Joey wrote:
Does anyone know if you have to use the sprayable Ronseal one coat

fence protector with the Ronseal pump fence sprayer,or can the normal

none sprayable protectors,the kind you put on with a brush be used with

the sprayers.

Thanks in advance for all advice.

A good friend of mine swears that it is impossible to use even
Ronseal sprayable
protector with the Ronseal pump spray, and having watched the many
attempts made, I agree!

My brother in law had the same experience. Clogged up every few minutes.

I can't remember whether mine is Ronseal or Cuprinol (and I can't be
arsed to go look in the shed at the moment)- but I did discover - and it
was confirmed by the manufacturer - that once the sprayable liquids have
been subject to frost they are no longer sprayable.
Otherwise it worked fine. Sprayed about 30 fence panels in total.
--
bert