Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.misc,sci.electronics.repair
dave dave is offline

Default Scam or legitimate music site ?

On 04/30/2014 05:43 PM, Dave M wrote:
This is way off topic for many, but I have a feeling that there are more
than a few real musicians and even more aspiring musicians in this forum.
I am searching the net for online music shops for a new guitar. Google led
me to http://www.bossmusicstore.com/. They have a guitar listed on their
site that I would like very much to buy. However, their listed price is
several hundred dollars below all other online music stores and many hundred
dollars below the local music shops. I'm well aware of the axiom that says
that if sounds too good to be true, it probably is.

I've searched the web for any reviews of this site,and found a couple of
complaints, but no real reviews of the site by real customers. Has anyone
here ever done business with this site, or know of anyone who has? I'd
really like to hear from someone who can verify that it's a real business,
and not a scam site.

Thanks for listening,
Dave M

Boss Music was what 93/KHJ was claiming to play in 1965. I haven't heard
of an online music store by that name, but I only know what Yahoo and
Google push at me.