Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I've been doing this too long / long enough.

"Bob La Londe" on Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:17:58 -0700
"pyotr filipivich" wrote in message
.. .
I'm back in school, retraining to be a CAD guy. As I say, when I

I feel your pain. On the other side it took me a while to understand that
"perfectly" dimensioned parts will not fit together. LOL.

That's why tolerances were designed.

Yesterday I learned that one adds the interference amount, not
subtract it. And that the textbook had errors when compared to The
Book (Machinery Handbook).

--
pyotr filipivich