Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default I've been doing this too long / long enough.

F. George McDuffee on Wed, 30 Apr
2014 15:43:04 -0500 typed in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:
On Wed, 30 Apr 2014 11:08:08 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

snip
draw a malleable logarithmic curve

/snip

Does the student version of mastercam include the ability to
execute visual basic or lisp add-ins or import points? If
so a simple program may be helpful or use Excel/OpenOffice
spreadsheet to generate the points and export in .csv
format.

Don't know. For the amount of time I have, and the amount of
classwork I'm behind upon - I'll have to wait till after finals to
test.
--
pyotr filipivich