Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Bento[_2_] Joe Bento[_2_] is offline

Default Oil for chain saw

On 4/30/2014 2:07 PM, novel wrote:
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 6:55:57 PM UTC-1, Harry K wrote:
On Wednesday, April 30, 2014 11:56:53 AM UTC-7, novel wrote:

I bought a chain saw over a year ago and never had a chance to use till now. I reread the manual and it says to check the oil. I did with a 'dip stick", lol and its seems dry. Would oil disapate like water in a closed area? Would there be a problem using it as is? Would any oil do, including vegetable Oil? Thanks

I suggest you RTFM before using that saw. You very obviously are totally clueless about running/using one.

Harry K

Your right I am clueless that is why I am asking for help as also in RTFM, whatever that suppose to stand for.

Read the "Fine" manual.

Joe